Monday, January 28, 2008

Day overview


Day of the week: Monday


Ups: Telling people that I got hit by a bus when they asked about my foot.


Downs: It was hard to get people to carry my books for me, hard to open doors, hard to get to class on time, catching up on things I missed, being tired,


Neutral: Started new schedule, watched Ratatouille during lunch.


Overall rating out of ten: 3


Word rating: Bad Day


Extra notes: It was hard to carry books around. Mom said that it would be easy to find people. Jared, Sam, Kayla, seemed to be the only people who volunteered to help. Unfortunately those few people weren't in many of my classes. All other people that helped me I had to ask.

It is very exhausting walking on crutches. By the time afternoon came I was so tired I felt as if I could have taken a nap. When you walk on crutches you go extremely slow. Trying to make it to class on time is definitely an issue.

One period I had no one to carry my folders to socials studies. I basically had to limp to class.


12 comments:

worminator said...

fascinating

Allen said...

it's not facinating!!!!!

Anonymous said...

EEEEE, you could have asked me before the LAST period of the day to help you! I feel bad now! 3/10! That's terrible! Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day....:-)

Abby said...

I'm sorry you got hit by a bus! Feel better soon! I always knew those big yellow trucks were trouble!

Martha said...

Back pack.

Anonymous said...

Ben told a lady at our church that he swerved into oncoming traffic and got knocked off the road into a ditch when really Nate just hit him in the head with a rake. She said "Oh really? I'm just so glad you're O.K.!" Then he had to tell her what really happened and she got mad at him. Haha!

worminator said...

Sorry, fascinating is just my word, i always say it!

Bethany said...

Sorry you had a bad day... I thought all the girls would feel sorry for you and be more than glad to help! Guess girls are meaner than they used to be.

Bethany said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Priscilla said...

Oh Allen! You are making your mom feel so bad. I wish I could help you...but mothers must get out of the way when they have middle school kids (sometimes). I know this.

Yes...the backpack will help. It would have been nice of them to let you know earlier in the day that you could use a back pack.

Sam...I expect you to be very nice to Allen!

worminator said...

I AM VERY NICE TO ALLEN

Priscilla said...

Why of course you are!