Friday, September 5, 2008

First two school days

Yesterday and today were my first days of school. Overall they were fun and I have friends in a lot of my classes. However, I am not so happy that I have to wake up 3 hours earlier than usually and I am really looking forward to sleeping in tomorrow.

I have decided to tell you about each of my classes and their teachers.

Advisory/homeroom: Advisory is fun. However this year we have a lot of kids in it. There is about 30 kids and we have trouble seating everyone.
Mrs. Hakewell
Rating out of ten- 7

English: English is okay. I really don't have any friends in this class. It sounds like we are going to do some fun things.
Mrs. Rodzinka
Rating- 6

Social Studies: Again I really don't have any friends in this. However the teacher sounds really fun.
Teacher- Mr. Simpson
Rating- 7

French- It is almost exactly the same as my class last year and last year we had a lot of fun. However we have a different teacher.
Teacher- Mr. Roux
Rating- 8

Technology- I also had this teacher last year. However this year our teacher is pregnant and we have another teacher observing ready to fill in when she leaves. She's really nice but I don't have really any friends in it.
Teacher- (I currently am having a brain block and can't remember her name)
Rating- 7

Math- I think this years teacher is a lot easier to understand then my last years teacher. Last year the teacher went so fast I had no idea what the information was about.
Teacher- Mrs. Robbins
Rating- 7

Science-The teacher is really nice and has a good sense of humor. I also have Sam in this class.
Teacher- Mrs. Fusco
Rating-10

It's pretty good especially since the average rating is 7 so it's not like I hate any of the classes and I pretty much like them all.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Interesting...the pregnant lady who's leaving is Mrs. Mackintyre, or h/e you spell her name, idk...I always liked her, but she'll probably be gone by the time I take Tech :-(...I'm taking Home and Careers right now and Computer...ew...But OMG I have the fastest typing time in my class! YEY! ;-)