Monday, August 18, 2008

My Bucket List

I was tagged by Melimouse. I am suppose to list 8 things I want to do before I die. How exquisite!

1. I want to go up to a random stranger and pretend like I know them.

2. I want to visit another continent and I want to visit Florida (because everyone has been there except me).

3. I want to complete a half iron triathlon.

4. I want to start a church. (quite a challenge)

5. I want to dress up in a potato sack (maybe smear some mud on my face), knock on a stranger's door, and beg for money. (of course it's really not the money I want to do it for)

6. I want to build a tree house that consists of more than one tree.

7. I want to get married and raise a family and maybe adopt a few kids. (Christine is quite inspiring)

8. I want to serve my savior!

Some of these things are kind of not that important in life but oh well. Some of them are just for my amusement. I tag who ever thought that this was cool and wants to do it themselves.

3 comments:

Martha said...

Hmmm... I wonder if I'm too old to have a bucket list?

Allen said...

Nonsense. The people in the movie were even older!

Priscilla said...

Very interesting list, Allen.